Image: caribb. (2006). Abstracts [Photographs]. caribb's Photostream. Retrieved from Flickr on July 20, 2010.
Welcome to the Subject Guide for Nursing. These pages and tabs provide access to resources - article databases, catalogs, reference books, web sites for the UW Bothell Nursing Program, including the Everett and Mt Vernon students.
Please Note: Changes and improvements are occurring on our library web site this year as we work to install the new “UW Libraries Search” system, while also using the UW WorldCat discovery system. Pages may look different than images on this guide, and directions may be inaccurate. Please let us know if you have any questions at (425) 352-5340. More contact information is located online at http://library.uwb.edu/askus.html
Use the tabs (above) or the links (below) to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Home - You are here. Below are links to Related Links & Guides that include writing guides, RefWorks and Julie's Refworks guides, and to reserves.
- Finding Articles - links to UW Restricted nursing article databases including CINAHL and PubMed, how to access UW restricted databases from off-campus, how to find the full text of an article, and a search box for online journals. Video on how to access CINAHL from off-campus.
- Locating Full Text - how to find the full text of an article and Interlibrary Loan information
- Finding Books and Films - search boxes for the UW Libraries Catalog and UW WorldCat, and a link to the UW Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Service
- Online Reference Sources - links to indexes of UW online reference materials, searchable online reference book databases, and online reference books
- Website Resources - general health resource links
- Citing, Reading and Research Web Guides - links to APA citation and style guides, preventing plagiarism tutorials, anatomy of a scholarly article tutorial, evaluating sources guides, quoting and paraphrasing guide, critical reading strategies guide, and more.
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine, Food & Nutrition
- Consumer Health & Patient Education
- Evaluating Health Information - links on how to evaluate health information found online
- Global Health, Multicultural Health Resources
- Government Resources, Health Indicators
- Everett Students - specific information for UW Bothell nursing students taking classes at EvCC
- Mt Vernon Students - specific information for UW Bothell nursing students taking classes at SVC
- HEAL-WA Information - FAQs about this evidence-based information resource for health care providers in Washington State.
- Life After the U - from the UW Health Sciences Library, information on how to access some health resources after you graduate.
Please help me improve this page! Click on the comment link below to share your suggestions. Thanks!