Use the tabs (above) or the links (below) to navigate through the pages of this guide.
These pages provide access to resources (books, articles and more) that you'll need for your class. Be sure to look at the "help" boxes on each page to view video tutorials and more!
Image: Tony Fischer. (2008). Invisible Man Sculpture, Harlem, NY. [Photograph].
Tony Fischer's Photostream. Retrieved from
Flickr on January 24, 2013.
Start Researching Below
- Find Online Reference Sources - databases for finding background information in onlin reference sources
- Find Articles in Research Databases - lists of useful databases for finding journal articles, newspaper articles, and more!
- Find Books - lists library catalogs to locate books, e-books, videos, and online journals
- Maps - links to maps, infographics and other resources for the "All Over the Map" theme
- Career-related Resources - lists and search tips for career and resume resources
- Workshop Materials - worksheet in MS doc format
- Other Useful Information -includes links to resources for the MLA citation style, tutorials, search strategies, tips for annotated bibliographies, and plagiarism prevention resources.