Last Updated: Sep 15, 2014
Image: "compass_rose.gif" retrieved from the Southern Hemisphere Winds page
Welcome to the Academic Integrity and Plagiarism Prevention Resources Guide. This guide provides links to useful resources for learning about academic integrity and plagiarism prevention in a higher education setting.
Use the tabs (above) or the links (below) to navigate through the pages of this guide.
- Academic Integrity and Plagiarism - a definition, strategies for avoiding plagiarism, tools and support contacts are listed.
- Finding Books - list of print and online books at the Bothell Campus Library, a search box for the UW WorldCat with Search Tips. One film is listed too.
- Finding Articles & Journals - links to online journals and article databases
- Faculty Resources - compilation of the Bothell Campus Library print and electronic books, films, and online tutorials
- Conversation Starters - a list of resources to generate classroom discussions about plagiarism, consequences of doing it, and tutorials
- Assignments - includes examples of plagiarism resistant and prone assignments, and general assignments from other institutions